Jan 24, 2015

Things Just Got a Heck of a Lot CUTER

First of all, the intention of this blog is to update you on what we are doing over here at Ellie and James on a day-to-day basis.  Well, we won't post everyday, but we are giving you behind the scenes access as well as updating you on where we will be, when we will be there, where you can find the best deals on our products, and when new products are available! Stay tuned .... (WARNING: I say that A LOT)

So why am I "updating" today?  Things just got a heck of a lot cuter over here with our new packaging and I had to share with you all.  As much as I loved our old packaging, it took a really long time to tie each individual bow.  Plus, I wanted you to have something to KEEP your necklace in at night and to protect it if you are traveling.  The pillow boxes were cute, but this new packaging is just more fun!

Ok, first a shoutout to Hoot Owl Press because I absolutely LOVE the stamp she made me. :)

I probably should have taken a picture BEFORE I used it, but I was too excited!

And I should give a shoutout to the eBay guy for not only getting 500 pink bubble mailers to me quickly but also for making me laugh hysterically when I opened the box to this:

I just didn't expect it to be 500 mailers stacked top to bottom in a box!

It was a REALLY big box
My hubby is really excited about storing this one ;)

AND NOW... 

Packaging Before:


Packaging After:
voila!


Last thing... this is me working on my first deal for Jane.com. Details coming later on that, but I wanted to point out my FAVORITE thing in my shop (***my shop is the front room in our house. Who needs a formal living room?***). I LOVE my chain hanger. It would be great for storing necklaces on and such, but this is where I keep all of the chain I use for my necklaces.  I met the owner of Betsy's Closet Finds at Crafty & Chic back in October and saw this on her table. She does a lot of cool things!